Senior Credit Analyst
The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for assisting Commercial Banking Credit Officers and Relationship Managers with processing of annual renewals and reviews as part of portfolio management and analytical support for complex credits. Under limited supervision, this Colleague will prepare Credit Risk Recommendations (CRR) for Pass-rated credits' annual reviews (all amounts) and straightforward renewals, up to $2,000,000. Colleagues may prepare waiver requests for covenant defaults and must have a full understanding of the Bank's credit policies as well as thorough knowledge of appropriate banking laws and regulations.
- * Bachelor's Degree required.
- * Minimum 5 years of credit analysis or financial analysis experience required.
- * Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- Bachelors' Degree in Business Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Completion of Intermediate Financial and Managerial Accounting preferred.
- Completion of Credit Boot Camp; or pass score on Diagnostic Test if completion of formal credit training program at another financial institution, preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of portfolio management experience preferred.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in projection modeling in Moody's and Excel.
- Prepare CRR's for Pass-rated credits' annual reviews (all amounts) and straightforward renewals (up to $2,000,000).
- Spread financial statements, tax returns, collateral review, projections, etc. for CRR-assigned accounts.
- Proficient in preparation of complex projections and sensitivity analysis.
- Assist in review of documentation under guidance of Senior or Lead Credit Officers.
- Responsible for timeliness of annual reviews and annual renewals.
- Participate with RM's on client calls.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to junior credit analysts.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top