Senior Client Manager
- Washington, DC
This person is responsible for contribution to overall branch sales efforts, maintaining first in class service levels for their branch, and all aspects of operational integrity for the branch and colleagues. Responsible for the operational integrity of the branch. Responsible for monitoring and auditing their respective office for compliance with policies and procedures. Deals with a variety of complex and diverse activities, transactions and issues Provides the motivation and direction to colleagues to achieve exemplary service levels when working with or for the client in problem resolution. This person is key in the hiring, development and coaching of branch operations colleagues. Is considered a subject matter expert in operations policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements. This person will support sales colleagues to build and maintain branch client relationships. Typically found in a high transaction volume branch or may manage more than one location.
- Minimum 5 years of direct client service experience required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a banking environment required.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory or management experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent knowledge of Bank audit procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top