Senior Auditor I - Banking Operations
The Senior Auditor will report directly to the Banking Operations Audit Manager and will be responsible for performing and leading banking operations audits in the following areas: retail and commercial banking, leasing and lending, treasury management, wire transfers, accounts maintenance, fraud prevention and detection, BSA compliance, and risk management.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of experience in performing internal control audits and risk assessments within Banking and Financial Services required.
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting and/or private industry experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas required.
- Certification in at least one or more of the following:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
- Strong understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- General working knowledge of banking industry laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently or under the guidance and supervision of the Audit Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and business management.
- Ability to exhibit the leadership skills needed to convey ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and data visualization tools e.g. Tableau.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top