This role includes leading all scrum ceremonies, coaching the team and the organization on scrum and agile best practices, reporting, monitoring, and enabling sprints to be successful, mitigating any impediments efficiently, actively communicating across the organization, and working close with other scrum master(s) to ensure alignment and efficiency.
The position is with our newest addition to the RBC/CNB family, FilmTrack, a Studio City, CA based SaaS company that serves the entertainment industry.
- Solely responsible for the governance of the development process set forth by the engineering leadership
- Mention, Guide, and Coach the engineering teams on a daily basis
- Track team velocity, capacity, and overall productivity
- Report and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Facilitation of the engineering meetings
- Facilitation and improvement of current and future state of the SDLC
- Deep understanding of product delivery using Agile based principles
- Effective communication using data driven metrics and reporting to make objective decisions
- Leveraging tools effectively and the ability to administer current and future tools
- JIRA administration
- CSP -- Certified Scrum Professional
- Background in change and release management
- Development background
- Entertainment background
Skills and Knowledge
- Agile methodologies used to deliver software
- Software as a Service
- Atlassian tools
- Leading and guiding engineering and product teams
- Basic release management
- Technical/engineering background
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top