The Salesforce Architect will ensure that City National Bank's mission-critical Salesforce platform is optimally meeting the needs of stakeholders enterprise-wide, as the platform's capabilities expand and evolve ongoing. This is a Lightening enabled org supporting over 4,000 users across the enterprise which will continue to expand at a rapid pace. This person will serve as the technical lead for the team working with other internal and external Salesforce Developers, Architects, Admins, and Analysts. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and a creative solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
- Utilize Visualforce and Lightening components to create custom user experiences in Salesforce.com
- Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business processes
- Work with other teams including strategy, design, admins, and project managers to implement best solution for colleagues.
- Proactively research, present, and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce release. Coordinate and/or assist with functional UAT and QA of new CRM system functionality.
- Perform basic review of code in collaboration with Administrators, to ensure long term viability, integrity, and make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM / customer relationship management) required
- Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I Dev 401 required (Developer II preferred)
Skills & Knowledge:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities and Chatter.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Preferred experience as an administrator/developer (Salesforce.com) in a financial services organization.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, or other ETL tools. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync / async.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Microsoft Project and/or Project Server, and SharePoint.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top