Sales Support Mortgage Administrator
Works with division sales management to assess and improve sales processes, tools, and infrastructure to support a strong and effective sales culture. Provides information to management on the effectiveness of sales practices and activities and develops and implements metrics, tracking and analysis reports. Supports the overall sales process to include communications, best practices, sales campaigns, marketing, onboarding, training etc.
Creates and compiles monthly and quarterly performance data and reports utilizing various CNB systems for incentive plan calculations, cross sale tracking, and other special projects as applicable
- High School Diploma or GED required. Four year college degree highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a banking environment
- Minimum of 2 years in a performance measurement, performance analysis performance administration, or sales operations experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must possess strong analytical and math skills.
- Strong understanding of unit and/or division performance measurements and incentive plans, as applicable.
- Good project planning and coordination skills
- Excellent computer literacy with a proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and other financial related systems as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills sufficient to interact with all levels of Bank personnel
- Demonstrated skill at issues resolution, including ability to research and determine root causes and engaging partners in solutions.
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Market research/awareness
- Ability to work both independently and in teams across divisions
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top