Sales Support Administrator
Provides internal sales support to Banking Advisors including administrative activities and projects related to driving new business. This position will also be responsible for supporting the referral management process with emphasis on Salesforce reporting. Also, work closely with the Banking Advisors and other City National Bankers to support the sales process and CNB experience for RBC Financial Advisors.
Skills and Knowledge
- Data Entry Skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Collaborates well
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Preference for individuals with related Salesforce experience
- Project Management experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 4 years in an administrative capacity required
- Minimum 3 years basic computer experience required (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top