Relationship Manager II - Structured Finance
Develops and manages relationships with clients in the assigned business segment and/or geographic areas. Presents a variety of product solutions to client needs. Provides responsive, quality service. Manages overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk and is responsible for profitable growth of the portfolio assigned. This may be accomplished through active calling efforts and referrals from existing customers, providing the CNB exemplary level of service, identifying and promoting solutions to customer needs, and maintaining an active calling program. It is expected that Relationship Managers will have or develop expertise in the various credit types offered by Structured Finance including leveraged lending, the asset management industry, syndicated credit and middle market cash flow lending. Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships. Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 7 years of commercial credit experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Relationship Manager
Skills and Knowledge
- Middle market, leveraged finance lending preferred.
- Superior client relationship skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- Sound credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated sales and marketing abilities including cross selling skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top