Relationship Manager I - Crenshaw District
- Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for managing a portfolio of business and personal relationships. Through proactive client profiling deepens client relationships by cross selling appropriate products and services. Develops new clients through referral sources and business development calling efforts. Actively engages in the sales process of the branch to ensure attainment of branch and individual goals and objectives. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act).
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a financial institution required.
- Minimum 2 years of new accounts with a strong focus on business development experience required.
- Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank products and services.
- Strong knowledge of various phases of sales management, including planning, goal setting, project/time management and selling techniques.
- Accomplished sales skills and working knowledge of consumer & business lending; understanding of business credit & underwriting; and actively managing a portfolio of discerning clients.
- Excellent business development and client relationship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies, branch marketing and business development.
- Understanding of various phases of sales management, including planning, goal setting and selling techniques.
- Maintains an awareness of marketplace products, practices, rates and changes to ensure branch capitalizes on competitive opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of operations, regulatory compliance and banking regulations preferred.
- Customizes individual branch plan to meet local market needs.
- Strong computer skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top