Relationship Banker-(Tysons, McLean, VA)
- McLean, VA
This position is responsible for contributing to overall branch sales efforts, maintaining first in class service levels for their branch, and all aspects of operational integrity for the branch and colleagues.
Provides expertise in all aspects of providing exemplary client service and assisting clients with any transaction. Engage in completing all cashiering requests, work with clients to ensure inquiries/issues are resolved, and to analyze client needs for cross-sell opportunities. Provides accurate and timely responses to client inquiries to ensure retention of existing profitable clients.
Develops new clients through referral sources and business development calling efforts. Actively engages in the sales process of the branch to ensure attainment of branch and individual goals and objectives. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
Responsible for finding, identifying and developing new clients, in targeted segments including business and professional segments, and Preferred Banking as defined, through proactive outside calling efforts and cultivating strong partnerships with center of influences in and around the community for referral opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of direct sales experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a banking environment required.
- Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
- Working knowledge of Bank operations, policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance.
- General knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top