Relationship Banker Associate
This position is an entry level sales role and responsible for contributing to overall branch sales efforts, maintaining first-in-class service levels for their branch, and all aspects of operational integrity for the branch and colleagues. Provide exemplary client service and assist clients with any transaction. Engage in completing all cashiering requests, work with clients to ensure inquiries/issues are resolved, and analyze client needs for cross-sell opportunities. Provide accurate and timely responses to client inquiries to ensure retention of existing profitable clients. Develop new clients through referral sources and business development calling efforts. Actively engage in the sales process of the branch to ensure attainment of branch and individual goals and objectives. Responsible for finding, identifying and developing new clients, through proactive outside calling efforts and cultivating strong partnerships with center of influences in and around the community for referral opportunities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service
- Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.General knowledge of Bank products and services.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top