Regional Risk & Service Manager III
Incumbents in this position are partners with Senior Line Unit Managers (Personal & Business Banking
Regional Managers, CBC/PCS Managers, including Specialty Unit Managers), and are subject matter experts
and resource for the interpretation of operational policies and procedures. Proactively partners with the line
units, Banking Services, and the management team to consult and provide the technical support needed on
operational issues/opportunities and mitigation of risk. Responsible for listening, identifying, and raising issues
and/or opportunities for changes in the operation process, policies, and/or procedures to support the
operational integrity of City National Bank ("CNB"). Actively participates in the integration activities of new
and/or acquired colleagues to promote, educate and coach to a consistent CNB way. Erroneous decisions or
recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to the objectives of the unit, division,
and the Bank.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in bank operations.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking or related field.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of branch operations, client relationship and risk management;
- working knowledge of bank back office processes and systems.
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws and banking regulations.
- Leadership skills and the ability to mentor and develop managers and supervisors.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top