Programmer Analyst Lead - Los Angeles, CA
As a member of the Software Development team, the Programmer Analyst Lead is responsible for guiding the team in both technology and practices. The lead will be responsible for working with a Scrum team and coordinate with both the Business and the Architecture teams to ensure that we design and deliver optimal software that meets our client's needs. A deep understanding of the Microsoft technology stack is required as well as a solid understanding of Agile Principles and leadership skills. The Team Lead will collaborate with bank clients, staff, IT colleagues, 3rd party vendors and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. The candidate must be able to Applytheir conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies to resolve challenging issues in a 24 x 7 external facing computing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 8 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. i.e. T-SQL, .NET, WCF, SOAP, REST, Web API, Entity Framework, Visio, Enterprise Architect) required.
- Minimum 3 years in a supervisory role.
Skills and Knowledge:
- This is a lead level position that in which 8-10 years experience in business application design, development installation, and modification in an online environment is preferred.
- Strong management, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Strong understanding of best practice coding techniques and testing requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills, debugging techniques and root cause analysis skills with experience using industry standard tools (i.e. -- Fiddler, browser developer tools).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Good knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies including agile, scrum, waterfall and SDLC.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Ability to develop and document technical solutions using industry standard tools (i.e. Visio, Enterprise Architect, Erwin, Toad)
- Strong understanding of test driven development.
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in application development in new computing architectures and environments (e.g., Intranet, Web, Mobile).
- Knowledge of relevant technology, tools and middleware is critical.
- Competency to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Good understanding of the business or function for which application is designed.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top