Product Strategies Manager
This position will report to the EVP Marketing and Product Strategies (MAPS) has overall responsibility for the bank's products and services including personal and business deposit and overdraft services, consumer lending, international, investment and trust, private banking, small business, on-line banking, mortgage, and SWEEP accounts bank wide (role excludes treasury products). This individual will provide the leadership and vision to develop new products as well as enhance current products in support of the bank's business strategies, understanding what aligns to CNB's strategy and what is the competitive landscape for all products.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors or master's degree in business, finance, or marketing.
- Significant previous management experience (10+ years) in financial services product development and management and/or digital channel deployment of products
Must have track record of profitable business growth at rates higher than industry norms. Must have extensive experience in using technology in successful business development. Requires in-depth banking and regulatory knowledge, exceptional presentation skills at the most senior levels of management, effective managerial and organizational skills; effective project management direction skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships throughout the bank and with members of the Executive Committee and the Strategy and Planning Committee.
- Must be capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
Must inspire confidence and respect in staff and motivate colleagues to achieve aggressive goals.
- Minimum of 10 years of financial services product development and management and/or digital channel deployment of products
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Financial Services or Banking Industry
- Minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top