Manage City National Rochdale client assets. Develop investment strategies and make investment decisions, to achieve clients' investment goals.
- Relationship Management
- Account and Portfolio Management
- Business Development
- Investment Strategy/Trading and Research
- Risk Management and Compliance
- MBA and CFA
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 experience
- 8 years of investment management
Skills and Knowledge
- Connects knowledge of markets/strategies/economy to portfolio construction and maintenance
- Complete understanding of investment strategies and solutions- and how to use in al all client profiles
- Develop investment strategies and makes investment decisions
- Primary client contact and maintains ultimate ownership of smaller advisors and some client relationships
- No in-person meetings alone
- Cultivate select advisors
Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top