PMO Portfolio Analyst
The PMO Portfolio Analyst is a critical role within City National's IT organization. Responsibilities include being a lead on reporting for the Enterprise IT Project Management Office (PMO), serve as system administrator for the PMO systems and help PMO monitor for adherence to key processes.
- Lead reporting for PMO:
- Work with management to evolve KPI (Key Performance Indicator) metrics for project and project portfolio
- Develop the report suits to enhance transparency, decision and monitoring capabilities
- Be responsible for completeness of the data needed for the reporting
- Be responsible for delivery of key reports
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests
- Serve as system administrator for the PMO systems
- Work with management to understand needs, ensure alignment and results
- Manage system backlog
- Manage system configuration and workflow
- Serve as Tier 3 user support
- Work directly with vendor(s)
- Partner with BI (Business Intelligence) and other technical groups for integration
- Monitor PMO for adherence to key processes
- Review the project portfolio for adherence to project management methodologies
- Report to the management on the performance
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Tableau, Power of BI or similar tools
- *Minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Working experience with JasperSoft is highly desired.
- Must have excellent planning, excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required.
- Able to interact with all levels of management in a professional and effective manner.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle and project management methodologies is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of business applications, specifically Tableau, Business Objects, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ideal candidate has desire to learn, is independent, has high energy/enthusiasm and good interpersonal skills/teamwork.
- Requires strong strategic thinking skills, exceptional verbal/written communication skills, organizational/planning skills, project management skills, and the ability to analyze/solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Ability to be focused and meet deadlines.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top