PMO Portfolio Analyst
The PMO Portfolio Analyst is a critical role within City National's IT organization. Responsibilities include being a lead on reporting for the Enterprise IT Project Management Office (PMO), serve as system administrator for the PMO systems and help PMO monitor for adherence to key processes.
- Bachelors' degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting information technology projects required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Business Objects required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have more than five years related experience supporting information technology projects * Intermediate-level
- Business Objects report developer skills required.
- Working experience with Tableau is highly desired.
- Working experience with JasperSoft is highly desired.
- Must have excellent planning, excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required.
- Able to interact with all levels of management in a professional and effective manner.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle and project management methodologies is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of business applications, specifically Business Objects, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ideal candidate has desire to learn, is independent, has high energy/enthusiasm and good interpersonal skills/teamwork.
- Requires strong strategic thinking skills, exceptional verbal/written communication skills, organizational/planning skills, project management skills, and the ability to analyze/solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Ability to be focused and meet deadlines.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top