The Oracle Administrator/ Developer is responsible for the overall solution design and implementation, management, programming enhancements and ongoing support of the Oracle OFSAA application to enable CNB to measure and meet its risk-adjusted performance objectives.
- Collaborates with business users to analyse Business Requirements and implement appropriate configuration and application parameters in the OFSAA solution.
- Responsible for the set-up, ongoing enhancements and support of the OFSAA application and associated technical landscape.
- Reviews and recommends new features and technologies.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Represents the Bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to ensure that processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels.
- It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in Oracle 11g application in a LINUX environment.
- 3+ years of experience in database modeling and design using CA Erwin.
- 5+ years of Oracle PL/SQL development experience.
- 5+ years of working in a Finance environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in interpretation of functional documents and creation of technical requirements.
- Experience in analyzing the technical requirements and implementing required parameters in the OFSAA product (experience a plus).
- Experience in full system life cycle development of Finance applications and exposure to PeopleSoft GL.
- Understanding of and experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Proactive and analytical attitude towards identifying and resolving issues.
- Customer focus and result driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with the business users as well as other technical teams.
- Independent worker with ability to work in small teams and in a dynamic environment.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Alma B.SVP, National Head of Trust & Estate Services
Alma handles a variety of responsibilities, including creating marketing plans, crafting national strategies on trust services for clients and colleagues, and managing compliant relationships with regulatory agencies.
Back to top