New Accounts Services Specialist
- Los Angeles, CA
Opens and maintains new accounts for assigned groups. Ensures that all account information is booked properly and that all data input and proper documentation is obtained and processed in an accurate and timely manner. Provides operational integrity of new accounts opened and ensures regulatory compliance and adherence to bank policies and procedures.
- Opens and maintains new accounts. Provides accurate information requested by client. Explains and reviews all account documentation and assumes responsibility for proper documentation execution.
- Provides applicable disclosure brochures and other information regarding regulations and procedures of the bank and the federal government to new and potential clients.
- Sets up new account data on the computer system and obtains and maintains proper documentation to support newly established account relationships. Reviews documents for quality, accuracy, and completeness prior to filing. Assists in following up on any missing documentation.
- Ensures that all accounts opened are done according to established bank policies and procedures, as well as applicable regulations.
- Develops and builds relationships within CNB to facilitate service issues and opportunities for customers and prospects.
Typically possesses a basic understanding and knowledge of all CNB products and services. Good operational and technical skills. working knowledge of new accounts procedures (i.e., legal aspects, regulatory compliance knowledge, etc.) Basic computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel. Researches questionable and incomplete documentation. Defers complex questions or issues to other colleagues. Good knowledge of policies and procedures. Knows who to go to for questions and problem resolution.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of new account experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Requires knowledge of the more specialized bank products
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top