National Spec Assets Mgr
This position is responsible for managing and implementing the strategic vision for all specialty assets; Real Estate, Closely Held, and MOG held in trusts and estates where CNB serves as a fiduciary. Provides National oversight of policy, procedures, and delivery of all specialty assets as well as providing selected transaction advisory services to clients, as appropriate. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with business development efforts to prospective clients who own real estate assets and supporting our current client relationship platform in cooperation with our regional offices across the US.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree
- 15 years of experience in property/asset management (residential/commercial) experience necessary. Fiduciary Experience a plus.
- Proven communication, sales, analytical and negotiating skills, coupled with computer literacy. Also, have a strong detail and client service orientation. Proven ability to work in a multi-task environment with oversight. Team player with developing leadership characteristics.
- Professional Credentials such as CPM, CCIM or other industry backed designations preferred.
- Licensing preferred Real estate sales or broker's license.
- Extensive background analyzing real estate investment opportunities and managing different forms of real estate ownership, types of interests and documentation including deeds, title reports, leases and contracts.
- Proven experience managing and executing real estate transactions, including expertise with commercial real estate transactions.
- Trust and estate administration experience essential; knowledge of fiduciary laws and policies highly desirable; real estate financial advisory expertise desirable.
- Expertise with appraisal and valuation concepts and financial analysis including net present value, internal rate of return, discounted cash flow and mortgage amortization.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA (preferred)
- 10 years of property/asset management (residential/commercial) experience necessary. Fiduciary Experience a plus
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top