Mortgage Support Specialist II
The Mortgage Support Specialist II is responsible for disclosing all initial and re-disclosures in accordance with TRID. The Mortgage Support Specialist II is also responsible for ensuring files are complete with all applicable documentation required for a decision to be rendered prior to underwriting.
- Generates initial/revised loan estimates and closing disclosures accurately within required timelines.
- Retrieval and analysis of fees for accuracy.
- Review change of circumstance requests and determine validity as well as whether or not re-disclosure is necessary.
- Timely issuance of all disclosures as required by TRID.
- Run automated compliance testing and clear alerts as applicable.
- Review files submitted by originators to ensure all credit, income, and asset documentation is complete.
- Other duties as/or assigned by management.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 2 years of recent mortgage experience.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative/office clerk experience.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain high levels of performance, especially in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Loan Origination systems.
Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top