Mortgage Loan Processor II
Reviews new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower. Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosures for single family 1-4 properties. Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents. Provides support to the Residential Lending Officer, underwriting and documentation and closing departments. Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning.
- Minimum 3 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel, customers, and outside agencies in both verbalwritten form.
- Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard mortgage software, preferably InterLink E3.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top