Mortgage Closing Supervisor
The Mortgage Closing Supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of residential loan closing/funding for their specific team. The supervisor provides leadership, guidance and support to a team of mortgage loan closers/funders. Direct management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, review of daily and monthly productivity metrics and overall pipeline management. This includes but is not limited to -- pipeline monitoring to ensure the quality and timeliness of loan closures and funding's, loan quality results, proactively managing issues and escalating to management as necessary and adherence to all other departmental SLA's.
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage loan closing/funding experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Responsible for effectively managing the team pipeline to ensure all departmental SLA's are met and/or exceeded.
- Responsible for training, motivating and counseling staff and holds every colleague on their team accountable for results including compliance and all metrics set forth by management.
- Ensures all colleagues on their team operate in accordance with the established workflow.
- Serves as a single point of contact for all escalated matters.
- Develop relationships with other leaders and staff to promote a positive and customer centric environment.
- Monitor and assess team performance and trends in closing.
- Other duties as/or assigned by management.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the bank delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
- All City National products, financial solutions and services are to be provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be detailed oriented and possess management skills with emphasis on planning, organization and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills sufficient to interact with staff, internal and external contacts.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Word, and some type mortgage software program (Harland E3, WiPro Net
- Oxygen preferred).
- Very good analytical skills are beneficial.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, and work under deadlines
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top