Master Data Management Analyst - Los Angeles, CA or Raleigh, NC
The Enterprise MDM Technical Analyst is a key role responsible for developing, configuring and supporting the Enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) solution for City National Bank. This role will advise and enable the business in its ability to utilize the MDM platform to support critical business functions which is vital to supporting the CNB enterprise data journey and treating data as vital asset. CNB is consolidating its data management platform on Informatica including Informatica MDM, Power Center, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC and Axon.
- Provide expertise in architecting, designing and implementing MDM solutions
- Interface with business and IT stakeholders to identify issues and develop solutions
- Responsible for full cycle development of MDM solutions including , Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing, Staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Hierarchy, Relationship, Cleansing logic, and Mapping Survivorship criteria, SIF Framework and MDM User Exits.
- Customize/configure Business Data director (BDD)/Informatica data director (IDD)applications
- Model data domains such as Party, Account , Product
- Full cycle development of MDM composite services using Services Integration Framework (SIF) including setup and configuring SIF SDK, Real-time processing, ORS-specific APIs, and security access manager integration with SIF API
- Develop workflows and custom components including user exits
- Analyze and define detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies
- Performs code reviews on MDM components and regression testing within the MDM repository.
- Code deployment across the environments
- Document and communicate technical architectures, standards best practices, toolsets and solutions
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting of MDM components
- Responsible for standards across all the SDLC phases
- Responsible for administration of the Informatica MDM platform in the areas of back up repository, configure setting/performance tuning, and meta management ,security composites, IDD, and promoting code
- Install, configure, and apply patch updates to MDM systems
- Partner with key roles (e.g. application analysts, data integration team, database administrators team, infrastructure team, and business constituents to maintain a robust and sustainable MDM system
- Perform system recovery in the event of system failures
- Implement and configure BCP and DR environments for failover
- MDM as a Service
- Develop and implement additional MDM capabilities based on requirements gathered from business units.
- Manage and prioritize a request queue for new requests
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong business and technical background in the area of Master & Reference Data Management
- Deep hands on experience with Enterprise MDM tools like Informatica MDM 10.x preferred
- Proven experience translating business problems into actionable MDM initiatives.
- Awareness of MDM trends, MDM concepts and other tools in the market
- Possess good oral ,written communication and presentations skills with the ability to lead meetings effectively
- Experience in SDLC Process
- 3-5 years MDM development, administration and integration experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of data analysis or Data Development preferably in a data-intensive financial company.
- 3-5 years' experience in Information technology development across all phases of the SDLC process in the data space
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with Informatica MDM development and administration including Informatica MDM Hub, IDD, Informatica SIF.
- 3-5 years' experience in Banking or Financial sector
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business Administration. Master's Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top