City National Rochdale is an investment manager that specializes in providing high-net-worth individuals, families, and foundations with personalized portfolio management. We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to be an integral part of our group. This opportunity is ideal for a strong team player who has the ability to work independently on assigned projects. This person should be a self-motivator who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously, exhibit an inquisitive nature, be resourceful, and possess the ability to learn quickly. Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a meticulous attention to detail are crucial for this position. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for creating, developing, and producing collateral and research material to support the marketing and sales objectives of City National Rochdale. This person will also be tasked with many special projects and have the opportunity to build their skill set across different areas of marketing such as communications, events and social media.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience in a fast paced environment, ideally with an investment management firm or similar financial services company.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Able to work with little supervision, juggle multiple time-sensitive projects, and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Excellent grammatical and writing skills are a must.
- Able to work with strict deadlines.
- Good understanding of economics, financial, or investment concepts and terms, and can apply them thoughtfully to marketing work.
- Good working knowledge of Investment products, services, marketing strategies, standards and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, can network and build key relationships.
- Knowledge of graphic programs, like Photoshop, Illustrator, lnDesign is a plus.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top