Manager, Renewable Energy Project Finance
Develops sales management and relationship development strategies to promote the revenue growth and profitability of assigned office while maintaining credit quality. Manages the ongoing sales process, including new client sales, referrals, cross sales and retention efforts of the Specialty Banking Relationship Managers. Develops business opportunities by being active in the community and maintaining positive relationships within the Bank. Creates and maintains effective relationships with Division team, ensuring that lines of communication remain open and clients are serviced at a consistently high level.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 -- 15 years of banking experience required.
- Minimum 5 -- 10 years lending in the sustainable energy and renewable, clean power sectors (electric, solar, wind, etc.)
- Minimum 5 -- 10 years of management experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated sales and relationship management ability.
- Excellent understanding of all bank products and services applicable to target client segment.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial credit policies/procedures and risk management techniques.
- Excellent skills of motivating staff and assisting in the creation and achievement of individual and team goals.
- Willingness and ability to communicate with staff so that everyone feels informed at all times. Perception as a trusted advisor by both the staff and the client.
- Strong strategic skills that will assist the staff in creating strategies for each client.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external clients and Bank colleagues to achieve results.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top