Lockbox Operations Associate
Lockbox Operations are responsible for handling moderately complex clients remittance's. Remittances are opened manually or by using an automated Opex 5051 extractor, following specific instructions provided by the client. Remittances are reviewed for acceptance or rejection of payments, based on processing instructions, while ensuring all assigned work, i.e. envelopes, checks, invoices, credit card voucher and correspondence, is batched correctly and completed in a timely manner.
Performs standard closing procedures that may include a quality review to ensure all printed images and reports are legible and ensure re-association, packaging and mailing of client processed remittances meets the various client requirements.Ability to operate, with minimal supervision, automated capture equipment and mail sorters. In addition, may be responsible for keying standard to complex data from client invoice, check image or credit card voucher at 99% accuracy rate and balancing accounts using application based technologies, validates payees, performs data corrections on system mis-read items, reviews system production monitor to ensure timely processing of deadline specific accounts.
May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor such as validate and or setup client accounts on our lockbox application.
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years of banking, payment or account receivable processing experience
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must adhere to client specific deadlines, schedules and the quality requirements of the department.
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to work with on-line systems in an efficient manner.
- Requires some lifting, up to 30 lbs.
- Must have the ability to focus on a specific task, and to work independently and under pressure in order to meet departmental and client specific deadlines.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top