Loan Documentor II
This second level will handle documentation for moderately complex loans. Utilizes some independent judgment and performs assigned duties under the general supervision of Team Leader or more senior documenters. Interacts with government agencies to obtain information or request documents. Works independently with some guidance from Team Leader. Obtains assistance from supervisor to complete complex or unusual loan documents. Completed documents are reviewed for accuracy and signed by Team Leader.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with commercial and/or consumer loans in a commercial bank or other financial institution
- Minimum 1 year of general banking operations experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Skills and Knowledge
- Two years experience in a documenting commercial and/or consumer loans with a commercial bank or other financial institution required.
- Knowledge of general banking operations sufficient to understand the loan function required.
- Knowledge of California and Federal loan documentation regulations preferred.
- Strong communication, math, PC skills required. Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top