Loan Administrator II
Provide support to the teams by assisting the Credit Analysis team with custodial duties of the credit files in electronic and hard copy formats. This position will also provide ongoing documentation support to the teams by reviewing; date stamping, scanning and purging credit files for audit readiness. Work with credit officers on each team for reviews of booked loans against internal software application (AFS & IBS) for accuracy. Utilizes credit software ( Tickler System) to keep covenant tickler updated and monthly reports distributed. Facilitate the timely submission of completed loan documentation packages to CLC within specified times in order to meet regulatory requirements and client expectation (loan log). Other miscellaneous duties as assigned..
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in loan servicing or loan documentation with a financial institution required
- *Minimum 1 year experience with financial software systems required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Utilizes independent judgment under general supervision of the Credit Analysis team manager.
- Ability to interact with Relationship Managers, Team Managers, Credit Officers and City Loan Center personnel to obtain information and/or request documents.
- Knowledge of general banking operations sufficient to understand loan function
- Limited supervision; not instructions on routine work, and general instructions on new lines of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Represents basic qualifications for the position.
To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top