Lead Sales Officer - Treasury Management
This role is in Beverly Hills.
This position will lead a small team of Sales Officers and manages/supports the largest and most complex commercial account relationships (supporting Entertainment division).
This position is responsible for the development and direct sale of treasury management products and services to new clients and the expansion of existing treasury management customer relationships. Demonstrates extensive understanding of accounting principles, financial concepts, payment processing and commercial banking operations. The incumbent will support business development activities of CNB line units and develop sales strategies to aggressively increase the sale and use of treasury management products and services for the designated customer and prospect base. Maintain current knowledge of all treasury management products and services offered.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 7 years of cash management /treasury mgmt sales experience in a financial services environment required.
- Minimum 4 years experience in managing/supporting medium to large account relationships required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of host and PC based software applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices associated with the analysis of business operations and depository activities.
- Knowledge of the practices and regulations that govern the banking industry and the implications of federal, state and local regulations affecting treasury management activities preferred.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top