Lead Digital Program Manager
The Lead Digital Program Mgr, Digital Solution Delivery is responsible for stewarding critical digital investments and driving the delivery of strategic and transformational change by providing leadership and direction to assigned programs.
Reporting to an SVP of Digital Solutions, you will be responsible for defining and driving highly complex, client facing features across internal and external cross- functional agile delivery teams. The Lead Digital Program Mgr will partner with the product management, development, data scientists and designers, as well as senior management throughout City National Bank, to scope requirements and drive implementation execution of Digital Solutions, including Web & Mobile. The ideal candidate is energized by having impact, is passionate about high-quality user interfaces, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment that is committed to delivery excellence.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Minimum of 10-15 years of program and/or project management experience including large-scale complex projects OR equivalent;
- Min 5 years' experience in highly regulated industry
- Min 5 years' experience managing/ supervising small cross functional teams
Skills and Knowledge
- Master's degree preferred but not required;
- PMP/PMI certification preferred but not required;
- CSM/Scrum Alliance preferred but not required;
- Hands-on experience in project/program resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting large programs of $5mm-$10mm;
- Understands financial regulatory compliance framework, management structures, and reporting procedures for all aspects of delivery and program management;
- Has achieved proficiency in the roles of project manager, senior project manager, and program manager (preferred but not required).
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability, business acumen, and industry knowledge;
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across geographically disperse locations;
- Adept at helping team members harness and develop strengths in pursuit of successful program outcomes;
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with a minimal amount of supervision;
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead digital transformation;
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations;
- Strong analytical and financial skills;
- Ability to innovate under new and/or changing conditions;
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Effective consultative and influencing approach to stakeholder engagement;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to work effectively at all organizational levels;
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic matrix organization;
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills;
- Flexibility and responsiveness to input;
- Proven expertise in several delivery methodologies, such as SCRUM, SAFe, & PMBOK.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top