Help Desk Analyst II
Provides quality customer support to Datafaction clients to meet their application support and overall system needs. Applies understanding and knowledge of Datafaction and information systems products to assist external clients on complex matters. Recognizes, researches, isolates, and resolves application specific as well as client information systems problems. Simulates and recreates client issues in order to test fixes from programming department. Ensures quality customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows XP.
- Minimum 2 years application support experience with Microsoft applications including Office and Outlook.
Skills and Knowledge:
- AA degree or equivalent trade school certification preferred.
- General knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Understands the data processing environment and the impact to business functions when systems and/or applications are unavailable.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in PC software such as spreadsheets, word processing, as well as cloud-based software.
- Must work autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top