Group Mgr. Portfolio Management and Segment Solutions
The Manager of Product Management and Marketing leads the formulation and implementation of all activities for Treasury products and marketing from conception to marketplace; beginning with analysis of commercial client's cash management needs and opportunities, leading to product development and launch, and all aspects of marketing including training, policies and procedures, pricing, messaging, sales materials, marketing communications and demand generation.
Manages a team of product managers and marketers overseeing products, partnerships and campaigns. Interfaces with all levels of management throughout the Corporation and regularly presents to PRC/ALCO and the Pricing Committee. Excellent knowledge of assigned products, ecosystem innovation strategies (strategy, competition, operations, regulations, compliance, etc.), product management methodologies and marketing. Strong understanding of the bank's entire suite of products, how they fit together, how strategically positioned and sold, etc., to provide the appropriate products and services to our clients. Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects. Extensive industry/business knowledge and understanding of business drivers and strategy of the Bank required. Displays creativity when designing solutions to problems Colleague typically has 10 or more years related experience with over five years managing an extensive project(s) and/or large team(s).
Skills and Knowledge
- Master's degree, MBA preferred.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, analytical, planning, and scheduling skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Extensive industry/business knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, strong presentation skills.
- Proven experience in demonstrating initiative in creating and maintaining positive business relationships with various unit managers. .
- Project management experience with the ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and timeframes is necessary.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are essential; Access and other advanced programs would be beneficial.
- Minimum 10 years of product management and marketing experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of banking or financial services industry experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience managing medium to large projects required.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top