Financial Intelligence Specialist
The Financial Intelligence AML Specialist will perform analysis on clients' transactions identified through the monitoring system that involves various transaction types including but not limited to cash, wire transfers, remote deposit capture and loans. Perform timely investigations with well-reasoned and supported decision making. Utilize a variety of internal bank systems and external research tools to investigate, research, and prepare documentation related to anti-money laundering investigations consistent with resolution of investigation. Conducts follow-up with line colleagues for any missing or necessary information. Completes required training. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking services, branch operations, risk management or a related function
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills, use of good judgment, attention to detail, internet savvy.
- Solid understanding of deposit transactions.
- Familiar with Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT acts.
- Strong verbal, writing and organization skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, adapt well to changing priorities, and effectively prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top