- San Francisco, CA
This position will work in tandem with the Senior Financial Analyst to provide sales and client service support coverage. The Senior Financial Analyst maintains overall responsibility for the assigned territory and the team's "book of business", with the Financial Analyst focused on sales and client service responsibilities for smaller wealth management opportunities or client relationships.
- Minimum 2 years of investment related experience
- Minimum up to 3 years experience in investment sales
- FINRA Series 7 & 63/65 or equivalent (Series 66) and California Insurance license.
Skills and Knowledge
- The FA shows demonstrated success in a client relationship role for a minimum of one year, with some sales success desired.
- Strong understanding of financial planning and the investment process including familiarity with mapping clients' investment needs to asset allocation models, structuring client investment portfolios, and portfolio analytics.
- Solid product knowledge and relationship management skills.
- Contributes positive suggestions and demonstrates productive collaboration with line of business partners.
May possesses a BA or equivalent 8 years of experience in financial services or an MBA and 3-5 years of experience.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top