Enterprise Program Consultant
Work closely with LOB's, Divisions or Departments with business performance management, analytics enablement, growth/strategy, process improvement, cost reduction, technology implementation and enterprise transformation. Identify key value drivers and defining metrics to inform performance, support decision making, and foster positive behavior and actions.
- Work independently to plan, execute and monitor assigned programs. Determine need for change and impact of changes to program scope and make recommendations accordingly.
- Independently evaluates potential workflow or process program needs for business groups and recommends plans and/or solutions.
- Likely to perform program management, system administration, configuration, and reporting functions which are not the responsibility of Technology Services. May provide technical guidance to colleagues.
- Develop business plans and cost benefit analysis for assessment by Senior Leadership
- Track and escalate issues and risks, ensuring full mitigation and resolution, drive transformational change holistically and work on a variety of projects across the Enterprise Transformation effort
- Manage multiple concurrent programs and projects, delivering implementations for business partners
- Lead development of business cases to support large capital projects
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and forecasting Program budget
- Will develop and maintain the Program resource plan
- Provides Executive level reporting to clearly convey program status, issues, risks and timeline
- Will facilitate and drive key decisions from Executive leadership as needed
- Develops working relationships with clients & business partners ensuring that business plans are coordinated, aligned and support department and firm goals and objectives
- Supports and effectively communicates program goals, objectives, vision and values.
- Proactively recognizes, plans and acts on the need for improvement and helps groups to overcome resistance to change
- Develops and maintain Communication Plan with key business stakeholders
- Will facilitate and lead weekly status meetings with core team and Steering Committee
- Minimum 5 years of experience with managing large, complex projects and programs
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience using analytics to solve business problems and monitor risks; and applying analytic technologies to deliver value to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 to 7+ years of experience managing large, complex projects and programs supporting business groups.
- 5+ years experience in tracking, planning initiatives and making data-driven analytical decisions
- Proven track record with strategic planning, program management and business architecture concepts and methodologies.
- Certified Program Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Certification (PgMP) and continuing to maintain certification.
- 5-7+ years of experience management consulting or advisory services experience managing large-scale projects or strategy engagements preferred
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Requires a solid understanding of the organization's business
- Ability to convey credibility, confidence and sense of authority across a large team
- Strong communication/facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills/experience
- Ability to balance daily tactical needs along with strategic long term continuous improvement efforts
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top