Enterprise Data Quality Analyst - EDM
- Los Angeles, CA
ENTERPRISE DATA QUALITY ANALYST - EDM
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Enterprise Data Quality Technical Analyst is a key role responsible for developing and supporting an Enterprise data quality solution for City National Bank. This role will support the business in the ability to analyze and assess the data quality in the various data environments (Transactional, MDM etc.). This is critical in supporting the Data Governance organization with actionable information to improve the quality and value of information assets. CNB is consolidating its data management platform on Informatica including Informatica MDM, Power Center, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC and Axon .
Business and Technology Services Division
As a member of City National's Business & Technology group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Data Quality Development * Responsible for full cycle development (designing, testing, deploying, and documenting the data quality procedures and their outputs). Document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications. * Perform data load and mappings from source. Responsible for migrating objects. Responsible for deploying and validating objects to different environments for Scheduled, Batch or real time environment. Responsible for development of scheduling of Batch jobs and invoking of the jobs. Responsible for standards across all the SDLC phases.
- Business and Technical rules Management * Partner with the Data Governance Office and business data stewards to provide summary results of data quality analysis, which will be used to make decisions regarding how to measure business rules and quality of the data. * Translate the business data quality rules into technical rules which are implemented on the platform. Execute and analyze Data profiling Develop and implement additional data quality monitoring based on requirements gathered from business units. * Provide Data Quality Scorecards, Dash-Boards and Ad-Hoc reporting Provide recommendations for modification or creation of business rules based on data results Implement on-going monitoring jobs Aptitude to understand business challenges and offer advice on how to solve them with Data Quality.
- Data Quality as a Service * Develop and implement additional data quality monitoring based on requirements gathered from business units. Manage and prioritize a request queue for new data quality monitoring requests over new data elements, new data quality rules, and maintenance to existing rules. * Provide reports to provide insight to data quality errors.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree Information Systems or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of data analyst experience performing data profiling, data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis, use case, test cases, etc. preferably in a data-intensive financial company.
- 3-5 years' experience in defining and deploying data quality programs and tools on enterprise data quality projects
- 3-5 years' experience in Information technology development across all phases of the SDLC process
- 3-5 Years of experience in Data Quality
Skills and Knowledge
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolset
- 3-5 years' experience in Banking or Financial sector especially in terms of regulatory and strategic needs for data quality management.
- Master's Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- Opportunity may also be considered to be based in Raleigh, NC
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top