Enterprise Data Management Lead
- Los Angeles, CA
ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT LEAD
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Enterprise Data Management Support Lead is a key management role responsible for managing the administration and support of the various Enterprise Data Management solutions for City National Bank.Typical day to day responsibilities include managing installation, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and maintaining technology related to Data Management. CNB is consolidating its data management platform on Informatica including Informatica MDM, Power Center, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC and Axon.
Business and Technology Services Division
As a member of City National's Business & Technology group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- 1. Responsible for development of strategy, roadmap and business collaboration as related to Data management support
- 2. Defines administration and support practices/standards
- 3. Manages support teams
- 4. Ensures that the SLA's for each component of the Data management platform are met
- 5. Ensures that the Data Management platform components are upgraded and kept current.
- 6. Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions based on Informatica product roadmap
- 7. Ensures up to date operational and performance metrics reporting
- 8. Manages Informatica platform configuration and ensures entitlements and compliance; implements and enforces security / standards, regulations and best practices governing company policies.
- 9. Manages designing and installing Informatica platform on Linux based IT infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud (Microsoft Azure).
- 10. Ensures timely response and resolution of incidents
- 11. Manages deployment of code and migration of objects into production and non-production environments
- 12. Participates in design review sessions and development of IDQ mappings on a need basis
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of Support Experience in a Senior Lead role in Data Management
- 7-10 years' experience with Informatica products (Either IDQ , EDC , Powercenter or Axon)
- 7-10 years' experience years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- 7-10 Years of experience in Platform support which are a part of the Basic Qualifications
Skills and Knowledge
- 7-10 years' experience in Banking or Financial sector especially in terms of regulatory and strategic needs for data management,
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business Administration. Master's Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- Experience coordinating and leading multiple support teams
- Experience leading standard SDLC processes and change control disciplines
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Experience in a production support capacity
- Familiarity with version control, job scheduling and configuration management tools
- Understanding of formal change control, incident management and defect management disciplines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience with any Informatica Data Management tools (IDQ, EDC, and Axon) preferred.
- Experience writing scripts in any language (ex: PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Familiarity with major Database Platforms (MS SQL Server and Oracle), including ability to write SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Strong knowledge of Red Hat Linux and able to administer using BASH.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud based infrastructure.
- Experience with the concepts of CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery).
- Experience working in a regulated industry.
- Opportunity may also be considered to be based in Raleigh, NC
To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top