Document Support Administrative Specialist
Responsible for all file and image custody/retention for the City Loan Center (CLC) including archiving files and recalling files from the offsite file retention warehouse utilizing CLC's file tracking system. Identify source documents or files and scan and index based on established standards. Fulfill file or image retrieval requests by CLC colleagues or CNB Business Units. Responsibilities include the file vault and the handling/file retention of highly sensitive original documents such as Notes, Agreements, Stock Power/Certificates and Collateral documents. Duties may also include general receptionist duties and support Audit Projects/Special Projects.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a fast paced production loan center environment required
- Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience required (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) including the ability to navigate between multiple applications/databases simultaneously utilizing multiple monitors
- Minimum 1 year of document scanning and indexing experience required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with document/image prepping such as splitting and merging documents/images and inserting/deleting a page within an image
- General knowledge of commercial and consumer loan processing/documentation preferred
- Experience working in a Fileroom/Imaging Center and paperless environment preferred
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting established deadlines
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top