Credit Analyst I
This is an entry-level position responsible for assisting credit officers and relationship managers under the direct supervision of a Lead Credit Officer or designee to provide basic credit support relating to administrative duties, spreading financial statements, covenant calculations, due diligence, verifications, and ongoing monitoring of clients. At this entry-level position, colleagues are expected to develop credit analysis skills, and acquire knowledge of basic principles of commercial lending, as well as appropriate banking laws, regulations and bank policies and practices..
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 1 year of credit analysis or equivalent financial analysis experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- Completion of Intermediate, Financial, and Managerial Accounting.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top