COMMISSIONS SYSTEMS ANALYST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
As a subject matter expert in Callidus Commissions / SAP Commissions, build workflows, create Crystal and Webi reports, configure incentive plans and scorecards, troubleshoot and improve pipeline efficiency, provide second level support to plan administrators and workflow users, propose best practices and alternate solutions for improvement of overall efficiency and stability of the system. Configure incentive plans, research data quality issues using SQL to query multiple platforms. Continuously improve system efficiency by improving rules, logic and configurations.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of City National's Finance team. This group records, analyzes, reports and optimizes to maintain the bank's financial health, while following principles and legislation to ensure we're doing what's right.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Serve as subject matter expert in Callidus Commissions / SAP Commissions
- Develop workflows and update existing workflows
- Support the business in areas of reporting & analytics using Crystal Reports, Webi and Thunderbridge
- Configure incentive plans and scorecards
- Provide 2nd level support to plan administrators and workflow users by troubleshooting issues and driving to resolution
- Monitor pipelines performance, identify inefficiencies, continuously make improvements
- Perform data quality analysis by writing PL/SQL queries on various source systems and data warehouse to find anomalies. Work with BI team to resolve
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Callidus Commissions Architect, System Administrator, Workflow Developer and/or Reporting Specialist
- Must have Callidus Workflow experience with ability to build, support and maintain them
- Must be able to build reports using Crystal Reporting
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with end to end implementation preferred
- Ability to write SQL to query data in multiple databases, across multiple platforms (MSSQL/Oracle/Snowflake/etc)
- Balanced business and IT acumen
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Some knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prefer 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in Financial Services industry a plus
- Having Callidus certification a plus
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled