Client Specialist (Part-Time)
This is a part-time 20 hours per week position. Hours are Monday - Friday, 11:00am to 3:00pm
Assists the Client Officer /Client Manager in coordinating branch operations workflow to ensure exemplary client service and adherence to established policies and procedures. Provides assistance as needed in different positions in every area of branch operations, including new accounts. At this level, colleagues may still be developing branch operations knowledge such as new accounts, regulations, bank policies and practices.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of cash handling experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- General knowledge of Bank operations, policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- General knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good problem solving skills.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top