Client Services Officer, Miami, FL
This person is primarily responsible for the hiring, developing, coaching, and supervising the Customer Service Specialist in the department. They assist the Customer Service Manager in motivating and building the operational integrity of the staff in support of the department objectives. They motivate and coach colleagues to achieve exemplary service levels. This person will maintain and build a portfolio of customers and be responsible for expanding relationships. Ensures regulatory compliance and staff adherence to Bank policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct client service experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience required.
- Bi-Lingual, fluent Spanish
Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- General knowledge of support systems and strong knowledge of applicable bank and branch products and services.
- General knowledge of Bank audit procedures.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top