Is primary point of contact and service provider for existing and newly developed relationships. Retains and grows client relationships through high touch service and delivering investment analysis, financial planning and customized credit solutions to individuals and families within a specific region. Partners with the Private Bankers in business development and relationship management activities to support high-net-worth and ultra-high-net prospects and clients and is responsible for profitable growth within the portfolio assigned. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
Manage and service client relationships with high net worth individuals whose trust, investments, and lending needs are complex. The focus of the position is on growing and maintaining existing clients. Clients tend to have complicated lending requirements where deep product knowledge and technical expertise is required to execute large transactions. Possesses a proven track record of strong relationship management skills. Proactively contribute suggestions and demonstrate- productive collaboration with the team of Private Bankers supported and with Line of Business and product partners. Usually possesses a BA and 10 years of experience in financial services and 8 years of experience working with high net worth clients. May independently manage, service, and retain own portfolios. FINRA Series 7 and 63, and 65 or 66 securities licenses and state insurance license preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years of relationship management experience in financial services; preferably one or more of the following: asset management, banking/credit, personal trust, and brokerage services.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working with high net worth clients
- FINRA Series 7 and 63, and 65 or 66 securities licenses and state insurance license preferred.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to high net worth clients.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 and 65 or 66 securities licenses and state insurance license.
- Superior knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top