Business Systems Analyst III FIS Consumer Loans
- Mission Viejo, CA
This colleague will design and generate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to support the unit's or division's sales, service and financial activities. Develops and creates customized databases to accommodate the information needs of the unit or division. Anticipates short-term and long-term information requirements and directs the development of reports to accommodate current and anticipated needs. This individual must be able to access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management as required. Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. Possesses the knowledge, skills and creativity to go outside of the defined policies and procedures to enhance system capabilities and efficiencies.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes required.
- Minimum 5 years experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects required.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a loan servicing/operations environment required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience writing and developing reports, and sales and financial modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top