Business Systems Analyst II
- Los Angeles, CA
Develop, test, implement, and end-user training and support of a wide variety of the Bank's systems involved in the various division specific systems and processes. Serve as the business expert for the development, maintenance, training, regulatory compliance and support of all processes related to systems. Coordinate business unit efforts required for project implementation and oversees all required post-implementation tasks to ensure business unit satisfaction. Perform system administrative, configuration and reporting functions in the division which are NOT the responsibility of Business and Technology Services. Runs database queries or creates Reports in support of management information needs
Independently evaluates business systems needs and requirements and recommends and implements solutions. Works on high priority projects where business problems are more complex. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Prior banking experience and extensive writing and developing reports, and sales and financial modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as MS Query.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Working Knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum 3 years experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes required.
- Minimum 3 years experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools such as SQL Scripts, Python, R, and/or MS Query, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Tableau
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a loan servicing/operations environment required
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top