Business Intelligence - Senior Quality Engineer
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks. The SDET provides automated testing expertise and oversight. SDET also plays a role in providing advice and guidance for emerging quality/testing technologies.
The SDET will be a key person in developing and executing QA activities for the Digital Technologies Quality Assurance Team. This individual will be an experienced hands-on SDET and help lead the quality management practice as we grow our organization. This person will be responsible for developing automated and manual testing methodologies and performing quality assurance needs analysis.
The SDET will perform functional / exploratory manual testing as needed in addition to automated testing. The SDET will have strong knowledge with regard to system integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT), and performance testing.
- Bachelors' Degree/Masters degree
- Minimum 8 years ETL testing experience required
- Minimum 3 years of ETL/Reporting development experience required
Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of Business Intelligence experience preferred.
- Must be well versed with Data warehousing principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated record of success in developing and executing formal release testing for high quality, complex software products.
- Position requires 5+ years of Team lead/Release Lead/ Coordination among various teams experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' experience with common testing tools, PLSQL/SQL, ETL tools, database architecture and load and scalability testing for GUI applications.
- At least 4 years of programming/scripting experience in Unix, Data services scripting or any other similar scripting.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience testing applications relying on a RDBMS and web based technology.
- Strong knowledge on Waterfall/Agile/Hybrid SDLCs,CVS and defect-tracking procedures preferably using TFS and ALM.
- Must be capable of providing constructive feedback to design reviews.
- Experience with end-user problem resolution and user documentation is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top