Business Intelligence Manager
The Business Intelligence -- Production Support Manager will be responsible for managing a team who maintains operational processes for the bank's operational data store and data warehouse systems. The day to day responsibilities include ensuring operational efficiencies are adhered to, defining business, functional and technology processes and managing the execution team for development in an onsite model. The BI Production Support Manager is also responsible for refining the vision, strategy and implementation of methodologies to address shifting business demands.
- Manage, define and support production operational processes based on ETL data loads tools, performance monitoring, security access, troubleshooting, operational issues/processes and implementations.
- Manage team members who provide off hours support for the enterprise data warehouse; ability to provide technical direction, guidance and escalation related to incidents/problem management.
- Ensure release packages are implemented with complete information and support the maintenance as part of the System Development Life Cycle while enforcing processes are being followed.
- Coordinate all production implementation efforts in Staging, Operational Data Store and Data Warehouse between team members, IT support teams and business partners.
- Responsible for all change control, system compliance and system audit reviews.
- Ensure data integrity and interface processes follow Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing best practices
- Support ad-hoc requests as requested by management and business partners
- Manage application upgrades by applying hot fixes and version releases on regular basis
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum five years' of experience working with Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse concepts and principles
- Minimum five years' experience in supporting BI Production support processes specifically ETL data loads
- Experience in ETL tools, Oracle databases, PL/SQL, Environment Performance Monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related area
- Ability to run queries to troubleshoot, create reports / presentations and provide system analysis skills
Proven analytical skills and ability to manage various projects concurrently
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of managing a team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse
Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of City National Bank's Employees
Senior VP, Team Leader, Entertainment Division
Stephanie set the standard for providing outstanding financial service to nearly 50% of Broadway productions, as she and her team work behind the scenes to allow clients to focus on what they do best—creating spectacular productions.
Back to top