Associate Portfolio Manager
Responsible for the Set up and management of the transition plan based on expectations set with Financial Advisor & client. This includes being the final review that all information needed to manage portfolio has been added to EMO/FEAT/APX (cost basis etc.). The APM should take good notes on all discussions during all calls and meetings, entering those notes into CRM and creating an action item list to record what actions need to be taken. They will also be following up and taking ownership of all actions and coordinating with Senior PM.
- Minimum of 6 years of Investment Services experience required.
- Minimum of 6 years of computer experience required (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in a professional team environment required.
- Series 7 and 66
- MBA and/or CFA, or current pursuit of either
- Demonstrated ability to apply relevant financial market knowledge and theory preferred.
- Ability to provide successful, reasoned, and timely inputs associated with all aspects of managing client portfolios preferred.
- Ability to aid the investment team in achieving superior performance while complying with all risk and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in investment analysis and research techniques.
- Excellent understanding of the economy and financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top