AEM Architect/Web Developer
The Sr. AEM Developer will provide consultation, planning and administration support for the company's AEM platform. This role will lead in AEM Project implementation, development and training efforts. Serving as the primary technical role in web production, web pages, templates, and components for both the authoring and front-end experiences. Additionally, this position will play an integral role in the solution creation utilizing a variety of techniques and tools. Proactively provide guidance on AEM Projects. Receive direction from business units and other non-IT staff and deliver innovative web solutions to solve client needs. Manage web projects, incorporating vendor software tools and APIs in order to meet business requirements and enhance the user experience. Provide supervision and training for AEM implementation as needed.
- Design and develop AEM & web development recommendations and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current processes and develop recommendations of how to proceed with web projects/properties.
- Manage AEM sites, incorporating vendor software tools and APIs in order to meet business requirements and enhance the user experience. Primary responsibilities include configuration, testing, debugging, and maintenance of the AEM web properties and related solutions.
- Provide supervision and training for AEM implementation as needed.
- Participates in planning roadmaps for the AEM projects.
- Provides information, guidance and recommendations on web front end and web back end development.
- Provide innovation, development and support for all AEM-related initiatives
- Work closely with application developers, software engineers, quality assurance, and production groups to design, develop, test, implement and support AEM projects.
- Train and guide the team, building their skill sets in AEM and related technologies.
- Ensure and drive success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
- Ensure quality delivery on projects and documentation procedures.
- Drive best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate in the development and preparation of documentation for, but not limited to, procedural, program and user documentation
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Adobe product suite
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Web Developer
- Minimum 3 years leading web development in a corporate environment
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of e-Commerce and other web activities are required.
- Expert-level experience with the AEM platform and related technologies and languages. (AEM 6.x, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target, Continuous Integration, unit tests, code analyzers, automation servers, workflows, JAVA, jsp and HTL/Sightly).
- Expert knowledge of web marketing concepts such as SEO, analytics, personalization, etc.
- Must be able to create innovative web technology solutions to solve client needs.
- Expert experience with Java Content Repository (JCR)
- OSGI modular Java platform experience
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) experience
- End-to-end experience with the Adobe AEM Platform (Infrastructure, services, system administration, configuration, development, deployment and maintenance)
- Strong understanding of current web development and markup; HTML/CSS markup, databases and dynamic markup (jsp, asp, php, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data
- Familiarity with unit testing, security, and other web-production processes
- Understanding of and adherence to agile methodologies
- Experience with web services
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution creation skills;
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work at a fast pace and within deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top