- Boston, MA
The Wealth Advisor role is to acquire and manage a book of high net worth clients as primary advisor and assist and act as a "second chair" for more senior advisors on complex client relationships. The WA is responsible for the preparation, finalization, and follow through with all work products for clients. They must be able to effectively communicate with all levels and departments of the firm and have a working knowledge of services provided by Clarfeld.
In your role as Wealth Advisor you will work within distribution channels and partner across consumer and commercial banking departments to actively look for cross-sell and business development opportunities to grow the business and bring in new revenue.
• Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and consistently deliver a quality work product
• Must be able to work independently, yet work with different advisors and departments
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Must be resourceful, yet inquisitive
• Must be able to work overtime
• Must attend weekly estate and financial training seminars
• Must do outside independent reading
- 5+ years of financial advisor services experience
- Financial knowledge and background
- College or university degree
- Must be enrolled and completed CFP within 2 years of start date.
- Required credentials to register as an IAR for Clarfeld Financial Advisor
- Life Insurance License
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Back to top